31/08/2010

Food Tattoos

Inspired by this post on our DINNERGEDDON friend Tom's awesome cartoon blog, LIFE ON GOON ISLAND, here is a rundown of some of my favourites of the many food-themed tattoos that are floating around on google-images...

1) THE SIMPLE DEDICATION
Photobucket
I have considered this more than once in my life. The only thing that stops me is the fear that somebody will add the word "Kevin" to it when I'm not looking.

2)THE STYLISH YET EDUCATIONAL
Photobucket
I love how concerned the pig looks. He knows what's up.

3) THE COMPLEX BACKSTORY
Photobucket
There is obviously some deeper significance to this raw steak and the deceased...or possibly it's just because their name is Cleaver?

4)THE EXCELLENT PENMANSHIP
Photobucket
Finally! A bit of veg to go with all that meat! Look at the shading on the leaves!

5)THE BALANCED DIET
Photobucket
I'm not too sure what's going on here but it totally makes me hungry in a way that doesn't normally happen when I see a dude's leg.

And, to finish things off...

6) THE GRAND PRIZE
Photobucket
Notice the fairy wings on the ham.
I think we can all agree this is a decision she definitely won't regret.
EVER.

1 comment:

  1. Those are just wrong, although I saw a good one when I watched London Ink a while back. A bloke that was a butcher had a tattoo of loads of meat cuts on his arm - can't for the life of me find the image online though:(

    ReplyDelete