23/09/2010

Dear Salami

Dear Salami,

It’s been a while since you and I really had a heart-to-heart. I'm sorry for that.

Photobucket

I just thought I should write you this letter because I don’t want you to think I’ve taken you for granted. You really do mean the world to me.

I think what I’m really trying to say is: Salami, thanks for all the good times.
You are my favourite meat, and always have been.

Photobucket

I know I occasionally flirt with Roast Lamb, and in the heat of the moment I may say some things that I don’t really mean, or make some promises that I have no intention of keeping, but it is you, Salami, that I always return to in the end. You are my rock.

I love your wide range of textures, from hard to soft, and your abundance of flavours; garlic, wine, pepper, and pork. Such a wonderful marriage (I know, I can’t believe I’m finally saying the “M” word!)

Photobucket

Salami, please for me, never ever change.
I love you...

Yours,

D.N. Ergeddon.

xxx xxx xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment